My mom and I are reading a book called the happiness project. It basically sets goals on a month to month basis that are supposed to help you find happiness. one of the goals for march is to start a blog. I have always wanted to do blog but never really have followed through. This is a good goal because it will give me a challenge while giving me something that I can mostly control and is a novel concept to me so its something that will keep me learning and busy and therefore a little bit happier.
I want to do this everyday, but know I probably wont. Some other things that I'm working on are:
- Going to bed earlier. This is a really big one for me because having a new baby really throws you off. I'm trying to get Elizabeth in Bed between 9-9:30 because for the past 2 months she has been going to bed when I go to bed.And Sophia, well right now just getting her to sleep before midnight is a huge success.
- Excersice more: I really want to get my body back. Having a new baby makes this hard but I know the more I physically do the sooner I'm going to feel better.
- Quit Nagging: I'm going to try not to Nag Jason about every little thing that I want done.
- Show more love: I think people in general take advantage of the ones they love and forget to really be nice and affectionate. I want to be more giving with the compliments and huges and less on the criticism.
- Enjoy the Moment: I need to be more happy with where I am. Enjoy the little moments good and bad that I have with my family. Laugh at the meltdowns and poopy diapers. Remember the smiles. and be thankful for what I have.
Well thats about all for now. As I type I'm listening to SOphia crying in her play gym and Elizabeth sitting on my lap pulling my hands away from the computer telling me she wants to sleep. Time to go be a mom. Hopefully I will write again tommorrow!!!!
gle Subject
No comments:
Post a Comment