Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Becoming a designer

Alright so the people that have blogs have all these super cute things on their blogs like they have specialized backgrounds and music and pictures on the side, not just in the post itself. HOW DO I DO THAT!!!? I want to have a super cool blog too. I just dont get how people do it. I'm sure I'll figure some of it out as time goes.

On the other hand, Im getting my blogging in early today because..... The babies are sleeping! Those beautiful little girls are wonderful, but too smart. They know the comfy place is in bed with mom and dad. So yes they both slept in our bed last night. I think we may need a bigger bed soon!

Thats all for now folks.

This is a quote from one of my favorite childrens stories. I love you forever

No comments:

Post a Comment