Wednesday, February 02, 2011

From the moment I saw you

I met my husband while I was attending BYU-Idaho.

It was March 13th 2008. I was having one of those days. Nothing seemed to be working out for me. My classes were depressing, and to make myself feel better I decided to go to the Temple and do Baptisms for the dead. When I got there I was told that it would be a 4 hour wait, so I went home, got into my PJs, got some ice cream and sulked.

some time later, my cousin Christopher called and asked how I was doing. I told him I was having a bad day. Then he told me he was on his way to take me to Latin Association. I was not really interested in going, but he insisted. so I was forced to go to the lame event. As a sign of my rebellion I stayed in my PJs.

When we got there there were about 10-15 people there and they were all Latino (no suprise). I was the only white girl. The meeting began. Everyone got in a circle and introduced themselves. Then the last guy turned to me held out his hand and said,  "Hi my name is Brad Pitt". in which I replied, "wow you look different in real life than in the movies".

And that is how I met my husband.

A day later I saw him at the schools Latin Dance night in which I got a personal dance lessen by the dance instructor (Jason). And the next week we went on our first official date to the sadies Hawkins Dance.
And that is how I started dating Jason.


Our first date together.

No comments:

Post a Comment